Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sweltering Sunday


Excellent news, the tests from Friday were all clear! Yipee. I am taking today off from training per Drs. orders, but will resume tomorrow. Found a nice 12 week training schedule to work with, hummm, I'll have to pick up at the 8th week I guess. Got the bike down as planned. Tomorrow I'll see about getting it cleaned off and the tires pumped back up etc. It's a balmy 98 degrees today.


Bill and Terry just finished installing a new garage door opener for me - very nice!! Now when it's raining outside (envision rain!!!) I won't have to get out of the car to open the garage door. I'm thinking rain right now would be VERY nice! On the bummer side of home ownership one of my landscape pipes is leaking and it's in a very awkard spot, so I'll be calling the landscapers on Tuesday. The leadbased paint testing company is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, but I haven't sorted out how to deal with them as their arrival window is from 9AM - 1PM, ack.


On the bunny front, Flash (needs a new name) is settling down a bit. Harley (formerly Daffy - see pix) is awesome, very mellow, and little Frankie (formerly Bogie) is doing well too. It's very nice to have some boys here and I'm every hopeful that Eleanor will bond easily with one of them (pref Flash, as he's a dwarfish little cutie). The girls remain content in their surroundings now that all are indoors (none too soon with this heat!) see them here http://www.catsandrabbitsandmore.com/other_rescues


No comments: