Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wonderful support!! Thank you.


Tonight's blog is dedicated to my supporters, donors, friends & family. I am absolutely thrilled with the outpouring of sponsors that have already made donations. The link to my web page is here http://portland07.livestrong.org/debraskibun.- check it out - you guys are awesome - THANK YOU!!!


I spent nearly a full hour on the bikes tonight at the gym. They have a reclining style and an upright style - I like to break it up between the two (at least for now while my bike butt is developing). HOW do those folks that bike hundreds of miles a day do it??? Did some hill work and I can tell I'm getting stronger as the machine only paused twice on me (it does that when you are approaching muscle failure I guess). The first time I did the hill work it was pausing every 30 seconds.


My goal (one of many) for this weekend is to get the mtn bike out and cleaned up and ride a bit on a "real" bike. Tomorrow is starvation day, Friday is camera day. The Dr. promised she'd use two different cameras! I think tomorrow is going to be tougher than Friday. 36 hours without solid food - that'll be a new one for me!


Again, THANK YOU to all of you for your donations, emails, and words of encouragement YOU ARE THE BEST!

No comments: