Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting Closer

I would like to be saying what a great workout I had today, but the truth is I totally buggered off. Tomorrow is however a 1.5 hr ride on the "real" bike! I did manage to get it pumped up (thanks to Bill) and all appears well. At first I thought Daley Ranch, but I know that first hill is brutal so maybe Pensquitos would be a better option. Got some proper bike shorts also.

Feeling very low energy today, none to happy about it either. This kink in my neck is wearing me down, I haven't had it go bad for this long of time before. Whine whine.

Termite guy was a no show Friday, so have no idea if the fumigation will take place next week. Have obligated myself to take care of a friends pets during the time, so keeping hopeful that the "other" company can pull off doing the fumigation on Wed or Th at the latest.

Paws crossed for a better day with higher energy levels! I feel like The Challenge is getting closer, but I'm not any better prepared (which I know isn't true, just feeling blah today).

No comments: