Sunday, September 16, 2007

HAHAHAHAHA


Today marked a great milestone in my training for the LAF Challenge. I am happy to report that I covered 16 hilly, bumpy, dusty, hot miles in Penasquitos Canyon today . . . with only 7th & 14th gears working!!!! It was brutal in spots and I did have to walk some of the hills due to the bike's (yes! blame it on the bike) shifting problem (mostly non-existent!). Very happy with the results. Rode with Bill and Terry from I-15 out to the I-805, beautiful day albeit since we got started a bit later than planned (they tried to fix the shifter) it was hot. Legs feel good tonight, we'll see about tomorrow.


No word from the termite people so have to make some calls in the AM to see if the alternate company can get the fumigation done as was planned since I've already committed to being elsewhere! Should be an interesting week!

No comments: