Thursday, September 13, 2007

ANTS - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Time is slipping ... no roaring past and I'm wondering if come The Challenge if my legs will fall off and/or my lungs will collapse. I'm sticking with the schedule, hope it's enough. These next 3 days will tell a lot, I have one (or two) 1.5 hour rides to complete. One will be on the mtn bike, either Daley or perhaps Pensquitos (which would be the easier of the two!). Hopefully that will be easier vs. the gym as there are things to look at and distract the mind. Yesterday's session was okay, but difficult after dance class, made for a long day.


Tonight's headline: ANTS - AHHHHHHHHHHHH is symbolic. Despite my repeated attempts to destroy them they persist and are back in FULL force. Quite amazing little creatures really. Since the house is to be tented next week I hope to convince them once and for all that they need to go elsewhere. Also next week I am to meet with the city to go over the necessary contractor info etc, so the project is moving forward albeit more slowly than I would like. I *really* need to get a good idea on bathroom fixtures etc as well as the flooring.


The county veterinary called today and they are not yet sure of the cause of Searsha's seizures, the additional lab work, which can take weeks hopefully will shed some light. Her happy face is dearly missed. Frankie's visit to Dr. Bausone today was inconclusive so it is back in someone elses court what direction to pursue. The eye does not appear to be causing him pain and there is no discharge so that is good.


No comments: