Friday, September 7, 2007

The hills are brutal


Thur: I managed a full hour on the bikes at the gym with "only" a 10 minute break on the treadmill between. The first 30 minutes was fairly easy, the last 30 minutes was brutal. I'm wondering if since I start on the recliner first that might be why, tomorrow I'll do the opposite and see how that goes. They also have those spinning classes, I'll have to check into that and see what it's about, I hear they're a great workout. Tomorrow I'll get the bike sorted out and see about a ride on Sunday.


In the salsa arena, I got some "real" dance shoes & and trying to find a good site that has audio/video/and miracles since my feet don't seem to want to cooperate. I know 1/2 of it is not having "good" music! I am determined!
Eleanor (in pix) ... isn't she cute!! Still hunting for a husbun.

No comments: