Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday?!??

Alright how did it get to be Wednesday already?? I feel like I missed a day somewhere, dang it! Happy to report I booked a flight to Portland - one less thing to worry about. Flying out of C'bad - yea, much less hassle for a little more $$. Next begins the trying to find a place to rent a motorcycle?? Maybe. Would be fun to cruise around on Sat & check out the course in advance of Sundays "real" ride. The mtn bike, although clean, is still sitting in the garage with flat tires, doesn't look like it's going to get any better until Sat either!

On the home from the lead based paint inspector came by today - check that off the list. And the 2nd termite inspection report is in so I can move on that. Found a bunch of great pix from mags I've collected over the years & have a good idea of the window style I want, and the general look & feel of the bathroom. On the 18th I'll meet with the City rep & go over the contractor/bid process. No word from either of the 2 landscape contractors I called yesterday to get the leak fixed. Drat.

Tomorrow is gym, tonight was Salsa & boy am I a beginner!! One-two-three (four), five-six-seven (eight) & repeat. I am seriously going to have to practice every night otherwise come next Wednesday I'm going to look like a dork :-) Give me an hour on a bike instead! What was I thinking? (LOL, it will be good for me!) Looking forward to the gym tomorrow, need to put in a full hour . . . tho I might have to take a 10 min "break" on the treadmill to give the behind a rest!

Thank you to the sponsors/donors we are getting closer and closer to the target goal. Eleanor (see pix) says Yipee too! Sorry, no pix, not working - tomorrow!

No comments: