Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Five, four, three, two, You're ON

It's been over a week since my last post & life is hectic. I was temporarily a displaced home owner while the house was being tented, alas it worked out nicely as I was able to stay with a friend who was away on vacation. All 12 critters & I loaded up the necessities and some odds and ends & took leave of the house. Coming back to the disaster has been a bit daunting, but it's coming back together little by little. Much to do before the trip (depart on Friday) so can only spend bits and bobs working on house stuff. While being bug free is nice, I didn't get in any training the whole week :-(

I picked up training where I left off and it went okay, the week off wasn't a good idea, but no matter, it is what it is. I spoke with my host tonight and she indicated they're expecting rain this weekend - yikes! That wasn't on my agenda, more planning, it's almost Wednesday ...

No comments: