Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two fur Tuesday


Could have stayed home today too but made it through, now just tomorrow as I'm off Th & Fri.


The workout plans got lost tonight in the two fur Tuesday bunny shuffle. Had received communications that bunnies outside our County were in dire straights & one of our great volunteers jumped right in to get some lives saved! In honor of Searsha I offered to temp foster 2 buns for Rancho Coastal, I didn't expect to get them TODAY, it all happened very quickly. I was planning on picking up "Flash" a little dwarf Dutch mix that was at EHS & was in hot water for his bad behavior (I'm hoping he and Eleanor will bond). But instead of 1, I picked up 3 rabbits tonight. Lots of setting up to do & ended up spending too much time at Lowe's w/ some rather unmotivated staff. Did get new vinyl and carpet, a new pen, and everybun set up. They all seem nice & thus far quiet.


Flopsy seems to be doing fine (isn't that a cute pix of her!), I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can get her outside for a romp in the grass. She's enjoying the stuffies and Sydney's company too.


Guess workout will be tomorrow!!! And I'll have to make up for Th/Fri as I'll be in no condition to be exercising then! Yikes, I'm sweating already.

No comments: